We at B&H Academic are proud to unveil our new 2014-2015 academic catalog! We’ve redesigned and updated it and think it looks better than ever.
Inside, you’ll find our established textbooks and monographs, along with many new volumes including:
- Baptist Foundations: Church Government for an Anti-Institutional Age, ed. by Mark Dever and Jonathan Leeman
- Missiology: An Introduction, 2nd ed., ed. by John Mark Terry
- The Baptist Story: From English Sect to Global Movement by Anthony Chute, Nathan Finn, and Michael A. G. Haykin
- Going Public: Why Baptism Is Required for Church Membership by Bobby Jamieson
- A History of Christianity: An Introductory Survey by Joseph Early Jr.
- Christian Bioethics by C. Ben Mitchell and Joy Riley
- Convictional Civility: Engaging the Culture in the 21st Century–Essays in Honor of David S. Dockery, ed. by C. Ben Mitchell, Carla Sanderson, and Gregory Thornbury
- Developing a Biblical Worldview by C. Fred Smith
- Perspectives on the Extent of the Atonement, ed. by Andrew Naselli and Mark Snoeberger
- Perspectives on Israel and the Church, ed. by Chad Brand
- Philippians (Exegetical Guide to the Greek New Testament) by Joseph Hellerman
- Urban Legends of the New Testament by David Croteau
Please download, browse, share, and enjoy!
And, if you haven’t already, subscribe to our blog posts and receive a free ebook of The Unquenchable Flame: Discovering the Heart of the Reformation by Michael Reeves (see right sidebar of this page).